CataclysmicKnightCataclysmicKnight

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Mop Mop

Very nice!

I'm not one for flash movies, but that one was quite great! I loved the music to go along with it, and appreciate not having badly-made voices more than I can say! Let me just say I'm glad you went ahead and made a "real" flash movie this time :)

Grenadier Fox Grenadier Fox

I love this game!!!! I really like being able to choose different weapons, too!! The only downer is that it seems to hit bugs a bit, particularly early in each level. It's hard to tell if it's from my computer or what, though, since it even glitched on me a little when I was typing this out :)

Picross Maker Picross Maker

SWEET!!! Very awesome to be able to make picross puzzles, and I think I'll be using this for printable goodies! My only complaint is that the top row is kinda hard to click on (I had to click the very very very bottom edge of the top row). Otherwise, amazing job, especially as a test of your skills!!

zorona112 responds:

Oops, you're right. Thanks though! The top row should be any easy fix, and if I can find the time I'll try to make an option to view in printout format

Monday Edit: Fixed and added an export button to save as a jpg

Monster Tap Proto Monster Tap Proto

I didn't get what to do at first, but once I figured it out I really got to liking this a lot! I tried several times in fact :) 5/5 for curiosity + current awesomeness. And emailed, by the way :)

LunaDrift responds:

Great to hear. I look forward to bashing some monsters with you when the server up and running :)